Some would call you a beanstalk while most will compliment your tall and toned physique afterall a good height adds to the glam and charming appearance. So what would be your pick, a short height or a lanky one? I am sure like anyone else you too have the hots for gaining a perfectly carved figure that is long and slim. Therefore it is quite obvious that having a tall and lanky height is what you will always prefer opting. Most of us are well versed about the fact that growth in height is rendered as a natural process, infact it is a hormone dependant function. Increase in height is also under the influence of genetical and hereditary factors. Having said this, it is also true that over the years several exercises to increase height have been efficiently devised to pep-up the growth hormones and cater to one’s fondness of having a tall statuesque. Let us leave no stone unturned when dealing with facts about height increasing exercises, such that kick-starting a perfect work-out routine entirely dedicated to witness growth in length is plain as ABC.
- Stretches – How many times have you picked-up your gym instructor suggesting you to maximize the count of stretches you perform, particularly when you have made it clear that you are not just craving for a slenderized physique but a slim and lanky structure? I am sure no less than ten times a day. Well, this is because height gaining stretches like a cat stretch, bow down, cobra stretch or even the basic leg firming stretches are identified as yielding factors catalyzing growth in height. Are you even slightly heedful about the benefits of performing cat stretch on a daily basis? If not then let me just spell it out to you. Cat stretch or Marjaryasana (in yoga terms) is one of the vital drills amongst the counts of other exercises to increase height. Apart from the obvious aftermath of a taller stature, it also rewards you with other advantageous perks. They are:
- It toughens and stretches the neck and spine bones for a better posture and stable balance.
- Makes the abdominal and hip muscles firm.
- Excite and fosters a better function of organs like adrenal glands, kidneys and belly.
- Height gaining stretches of cat stretch and cobra stretch also functions as a depressant cutting back the mental pressure of stress and tension.
- Rope skipping – Simple games like basketball and rope skipping are effective drills practiced as exercise for increasing height. How much calories could you cut down by running quite some miles day-in day-out? Believe it or not but hopping over a rope (popularly known as skipping) can help you shed off more calories and fats that contribute to your butterball figure. Not just a calorie-burner but just like stretching exercises; rope skipping is another height booster. It tones up the lower leg muscles, elongates it without down-turning its sinewy attribute and finally results in tallness.
- Kick – If you are wised to the acts of Japanese or Chinese martial arts, you will notice that leg kick is one of their very prime acts. Why? It is believed that if you are vertical on your feet and drop kicks continuously and robustly, there appears a hike in the height of the person. Infact it is not just a belief but has been proved that kicks optimize the mass of the knee cartilages that eventually leads to an increase in height. Probably this is why lower leg drop-kicks and no-thigh knee jerks are favorable height increasing exercises that can be put to practice.
- Hanging – If you are worried thinking that skipping or jumping vigorously could be quite a problem after 18, then simply work-out hanging. Believe me, it’s much more than just a comic monkey act! Infact it wouldn’t be wrong to state that swinging or hanging in bars is bound to work as eggs in beer, do you know why? This is because hanging and stretching exercises straightens and expands the length of the vertebrae. So definitely there appears a raise in height.
- Swimming – In-case you are not brushed up with benefits of swimming, let me just bring it to your notice that the list of exercises to increase height is never complete without the addition of ‘swimming.’ Performing a minimum of five hours of swimming every week, especially breast strokes are noted to contribute magical wonders to problems like short height and plump body shapes. Not just an exercise to increase height but swimming is essentially one of the best cardio drills that keeps the body in a toned state and ensures overall fitness.
It is worth learning that no height gaining stretches or drills are going to work in favor of your health if a balanced nutritional regimen is not patterned upon. To make a good start, toss out the ordinary routine of practicing three heavy meals, instead recourse to five short, light and nutritional meals every-day. While watching entertainment channels you might suddenly come across a TV commercial popping-up, advertising the wholesome benefits of taking height gain assisting pills. Not that these drugs are completely useless and do not promote tallness but actually taking recourse to chemical drugs induces risks of unhealthy offshoots. So why take a chance? It is always better to call shots for a natural healthy option. Gorge on edibles that are rich sources of multi-vitamins and minerals. Proteinacious food stuff like eggs, meat, fish and grains are very much favoring apart from fruits, veggies and cereals. Afterall it is just simple mathematics:
Addition of nutrition to your body system + Exercises to shed-off unwanted calories = Fitness and flourishing health + Height gain
If you believe that too much of strenuous drills after puberty can affect your body functions (particularly for women) then practicing a good diet, basic cardio’s with proper intervals of rest and reasonable hours of good sleep can work as good as other toilsome physical exercises to increase height.